The congregation at Charlotte Heights strives to follow the pattern of the New Testament church established by Jesus.
OUR VISION AND FOCUS:
Charlotte Heights Church of Christ strives to be a true, New Testament Church of Christ by following the example of Christ, seeking first the Kingdom of God & His righteousness, being faithful in worship, encouraging each member lovingly & harmoniously, and making an IMPACT in the community, on fellow members and to those in need through evangelism, edification, & benevolence.
We IMPACT others through the following qualities:
- In His Steps – we ensure that Christ remains the central focus of our worship services, activities or programs and promote the spirit of Christ in all endeavors.
Key verse: To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. I Peter 2:21 NIV
- Mission Minded – we seek to spread the good news of Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for our sins to those in our community and throughout the world and inspire each other to be a positive Christian influence.
Key verse: And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.” Mark 16:15 NKJV
- Participation – we encourage everyone to participate in all worship services or bible studies and support church activities through leadership, attendance and inviting others.
Key verse: So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart. Acts 2:46 NKJV
- Attitude of Christ – we embody the attitude of Christ in order to build each other up, offer encouragement and be a positive light in the world.
Key verse: You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Matthew 5:14 NKJV
- Committed – we are committed to the work of the Lord, are courageous and willing to step out of our comfort zone to lead others to Christ.
Key verse: Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass. Psalms 37:5 NKJV
- Transformed – we continuously work to improve our congregation and we never stop learning or studying in order to teach others.
Key verse: And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:2 NKJV