So many changes take place during adolescence, and so many adolescents make the decision to follow Jesus during this crucial time. It is the goal of this ministry to walk with these young people as they grow in wisdom and in stature to become mature Christian adults. Our number one goal is to bring young people to Jesus, to introduce those that have not yet met Him, to continue to foster a relationship for those who have already come to know Him, and challenge all of them to live their life through Him. Every event we plan seeks to accomplish this goal, whether through evangelism of bringing friends to an event, learning to lead and participate in worship through lads to leaders, serving our community and congregation through service projects, or experiencing fellowship by just “hanging out.” We would love to have you on this journey with us.
Contact Kory Crow with any questions regarding the Youth and Family Ministry
- Haunted House – October 17 (See Kory for details.)
- Hayride – October 19 (6:30)
- At the home of Larry & Sandy Hime
- Hot Dogs will be provided. Please bring soups, side items, or desserts.
- Celebration Youth Rally – November 1-3
- CYC 2020 – February 28-March 1
- Put this on your calendar and make plans to attend!