Below are this week’s suggestions on Practicing Thanksgiving.
- Stock up on Thank You cards and notes. Keep one handy for a time when you can express thanks to someone.
- Thank God for someone whom you have never met. It could be the first Christians in your family or the founders of our local congregation.
- Thank God for an invention you have taken for granted lately – transportation, electricity, heat.
- Next time you encounter a service man or woman, be sure to thank that person for their service.
- Express your gratitude for what Jesus went through for us.