The Sermon Series for the month of November is Practicing Thanksgiving.
Each week in November, I want to give you some ways to be thankful.
These are ideas to grow in our gratitude.
- The next time you are at church service, be on the lookout for someone to thank.
- Thank the people who greet, decorate, and serve at church.
- Ask God to make you increasingly grateful.
- Don’t just leave a tip for the server but speak your appreciation for their service.
- Identify one of your pet peeves and look for something good God produces through it.