With the pandemic continuing during this winter season, it is difficult to find ways to keep everyone involved in church events since many of our regular activities are not possible. In the words of Solomon in Ecclesiastes 4:9, “Two are better than one…”
Taking these words of wisdom to heart, the Elders would like to ask for your help in coming up with ideas for activities and events during the next few months.
Here is what you can do.
- Pray for our Elders, Deacons, & Members that we can continue to do the Lord’s work, spread the Gospel, and meet the needs of our congregation.
- Give us your ideas for events, activities, programs, and plans that can be accomplished while following safety precautions and social distancing practices.
Give us your ideas by February 21, 2021.
- Email the church office at email@example.com
- Contact any of the Elders.
- Submit your ideas in writing in the white box in the vestibule.
All ideas are welcome and may focus on Outreach, Fellowship, Worship, Edification, Benevolence, etc.
After February 21st, the Elders will review the suggestions
and work with our Deacons, Teachers, and other Members to see which ideas can be implemented.
Keep in mind that all suggestions may not be able to be implemented due to safety and manpower restrictions.
Thank you for taking your time and effort to help us continue the Lord’s work at Charlotte Heights during this time.