Did you think this pandemic was going to keep Santa in quarantine? Not likely! Did you think the elves and reindeer were in confinement? Impossible! We have contacted Santa, and he will be here for our Pandemic PJ Party! We will have precautions in place. That’s what makes it a “Pandemic” PJ Party.
Be Sure to Wear Your Christmas PJs & a Christmas mask if you have it.
Parents and Ages 6 Years Old & Up, please wear a mask.
Ages under 6 are asked to wear a mask, if possible.
You MUST sign the list in the foyer to reserve your timeslot!
Here’s how it will work.
Meals will be served in Rotations.
- You MUST sign up for a timeslot!
- 3 Families can sign up to eat during the same
- The families will be Socially Distanced.
Once they finish, the next 3 families will begin in a different area of the Fellowship Room to allow time to clean between timeslots.
Families will rotate between 3 Zones.
- Zone 1 – Meal (Fellowship Room)
- Zone 2 – Visit with Santa (Gym)
- 1 Family Group will visit at a time.
- Santa will be Socially Distanced.
- Zone 3 – Craft Area (Gym)
This area will allow for Social Distancing with multiple tables to allow cleaning between families.