Vacation Bible School – 1 Week Away
July 26-28 (6:30-7:30)
This will allow us to maintain social distancing.
Here’s How It Will Work.
- Your family will enter Professor Dynamite’s Automobile Time Machine and go Back To The Bible!
- Your family will drive thru the various stations, see the Bible characters, and hear their stories safely from your car.
- The first automobile will begin at 6:30 each night.
- The only time you will get out of your car will be for an OPTIONAL Picture on the last night.
- Pre-packaged refreshments, crafts,
and interactive materials will be
OPTIONALLY distributed by workers
in masks and gloves in the Drive-Thru Bible Marketplace.
Memory Verse Station
We will have 3 Memory Verses for VBS.
There will be a Memory Verse Station where you can say your Memory Verse each night from your car in order to get a prize.
The second Memory Verse is Romans 15:4.
For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.
Want to know the third Memory Verse?
Work the Memory Verse Puzzle in this week’s Bulletin.
Check out the shops in the Bible Marketplace.
You’ll find workers peddling linens, fruits & vegetables, bread, lamps & candles, baskets, and pottery.
This is also where you can
pick-up your VBS T-Shirt, crafts, and refreshments!
Be sure to watch the weekly
Kidspiration videos with Professor Dynamite and Captain B! These will give the VBS background information about their Time Machine and their plan to send Captain B Back To The Bible!See the Drive-Thru Map in this week’s Bulletin!