This will be a Drive-Thru VBS!
This will allow us to maintain social distancing.
Here’s How It Will Work.
- Your family will enter Professor Dynamite’s Automobile Time Machine and go Back To The Bible!
- Your family will drive thru the various stations, see the Bible characters, and hear their stories safely from your car.
- The first automobile will begin at 6:30 each night.
- The only time you will get out of your car will be for an OPTIONAL Picture on the last night.
- Pre-packaged refreshments, crafts,
and interactive materials will be
OPTIONALLY distributed by workers in masks and gloves in the Drive-Thru Bible Marketplace.
We will have 3 Memory Verses for VBS.
There will be a Memory Verse Station where you can say your Memory Verse each night from your car in order to get a prize.
The first Memory Verse is James 4:14.
Whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.
Want to know the second Memory Verse?
Work the Memory Verse Puzzle in this week’s Bulletin.
T-Shirt orders must be received Today (Sunday, July 12th) to ensure that you receive a T-shirt! Order forms are located in the foyer, or you can contact the church office.
We are in need of Concrete Blocks to use in VBS.
If you have any and can bring them to the building, please contact the church office.
Be sure to watch the weekly
Kidspiration videos with Professor Dynamite and Captain B! These will give the VBS background information about their Time Machine and their plan to send Captain B Back To The Bible!See the Flyer in this week’s Bulletin!