Adults & Youth Group
We will not have a live Adult Sunday School class.
A pre-recorded Adult Sunday School Class will be played in the auditorium, after we have had a short break after services.
There will be no children’s classes.
Below is an outline of this week’s class.
Help Offered! Practical Solutions to Everyday Problems
“Doing All Things Without Complaining”
Questions to Think About
- What are some of the most common things people complain about?
- Why does God speak against complaining so much?
- How does a complaining spirit affect others and the one who possesses it?
- Discontent in our World
- We live in a world that loves to complain.
- Do you agree that the more we have the more discontent we become?
- Complaining is not just wrong. It’s a sin!
- Discontent in the Old Testament
- Israelites in the wilderness on the way to the Promised Land
- Numbers 14
- I Corinthians 10:5-6, 10
- Complaining is the symptom of a deep-rooted spiritual problem – failure to trust in God and in His will.
- The command
- Reasons for the command
- Stop complaining for your own sake.
- Stop complaining for the sake of non-Christians.
Hey Kids! Professor Dynamite is back!
It’s Father’s Day. So, the professor’s video will focus on fathers and children. Be sure to get your father and watch the video together.
The video will be posted at the end of the church service this Sunday.
- Work the Encouragement Puzzle in the Bulletin.
- Did you ever want a pet? Maybe you have one, and you already know how much work it takes to take care of them. Well, here’s your chance to have a pet that needs little care. Do the Father’s Day Pet Rock Adventure activity with your dad. He’ll love it!