Adults & Youth Group
We will be having a Sunday School class in the Auditorium today, which will also be live-streamed.
There will be no children’s classes.
Below is an outline of this week’s class.
Help Offered! Practical Solutions to Everyday Problems
“Doing All Things Without Complaining”
Questions to Think About
- What are some of the most common things people complain about?
- Why does God speak against complaining so much?
- How does a complaining spirit affect others and the one who possesses it?
- Discontent in our World
- We live in a world that loves to complain.
- Do you agree that the more we have the more discontent we become?
- Complaining is not just wrong. It’s a sin!
- Discontent in the Old Testament
- Israelites in the wilderness on the way to the Promised Land
- Numbers 14
- I Corinthians 10:5-6, 10
- Complaining is the symptom of a deep-rooted spiritual problem – failure to trust in God and in His will.
- The command
- Reasons for the command
- Stop complaining for your own sake.
- Stop complaining for the sake of non-Christians.
Professor Dynamite is on vacation. Hopefully, he will be back soon. In the meantime, join us for this week’s Kidspiration video with Kory. He will be looking at the story of Joshua. The video will be posted at the end of the church service this Sunday.
- Work the Joshua Maze in this week’s Bulletin.