Adults & Youth Group
We will be having an online Sunday School class for our adults and Youth Group following the church service.
Below is an outline of this week’s class.
However you connect – Stay Connected!
Conversations with God – Beauty in Brokenness
Questions to Think About
- What is overwhelming you right now?
- Do you agree that God is more concerned with our spiritual well-being than our physical well-being?
- What acts of God’s faithfulness have you seen in your life that bring you hope?
- The Weeping Prophet
- His ministry was met with reluctance.
- His ministry was constantly met with rejection.
- His message was one of God’s judgement on Israel for their sins and transgressions.
- Hope in the Midst of Tears
- We can easily run out in this life.
- We can never run out of God.
- God was still concerned for Israel in Jeremiah’s time.
- Great is Your Faithfulness
- Examples of God’s faithfulness
- “The Lord is my portion says my soul.”
- It’s okay to have difficult conversations with God.
- Do not forget in the midst of despair.
- The key is to recall or remember.
Life is filled with choices.
Always include God in your plans and let Him set your path. It is also important to listen to those who know the right path.
Professor Dynamite isn’t too good at following directions.
Check out this week’s Kidspiration video! It will be posted at the end of the church service this Sunday.
Where are you going in life?
- Read the story of Rehoboam in 1 Kings 12:1-17 to see what can happen when you don’t make wise decisions.
- Work the puzzles in this week’s Bulletin.
- Where Are You Going Puzzle
- Which Way Do I Go Puzzle