Adults & Youth Group
We will be having an online Sunday School class for our adults and Youth Group immediately following the church service.
Below is an outline of this week’s class.
However you connect – Stay Connected!
Conversations with God – “Show me Your Glory”
Questions to Think About
- How do you know that God is leading you?
- How can we be guilty of giving credit for something that God did not do?
- How can talking to God as a friend enhance your prayer life?
- Moses’ Struggle
- The setting of Exodus 32 is the stubbornness and rebellion of God’s people.
- Moses was trying to lead people who would rather trust an image made with their hands.
- Moses needed help, and he did the one thing we can do. He prayed to God!
- Moses’ Open Conversation
- God gave Moses instruction to go to the land that was promised.
- Moses interceded on behalf of the rebellious people.
- God spoke to him face to face just as a man speaks to his friend.
- Moses’ Simple Prayer
- He asked God, “Please, show me Your glory.”
- Moses wanted to behold God.
- God assisted Moses to help strengthen him.
- May we echo Moses’ prayer to ask God, “Show me Your Glory.”
Hey Kids! Do you remember Professor Dynamite?
Well, he’s back, and he’s ready to help us learn some important things in the Bible.
Check out the special Kidspiration video on the church website. It will be posted at the end of the church service this Sunday.
Plus, here are some other activities that you can do.
- Work the Puzzle of Promises in the bulletin this week.
- Watch this video about the Gift of the Holy Spirit.